Ruari's Blog

Just another Edublogs site

Blogging Reflection Post

May7

I have written 8 posts not including this post. I have received 12 comments from people and the people who commented seem very nice. I enjoy writing this post the most because I get to tell everything about what I did doing these. One of the tools that I used on my blog was a plugin to make my blog look like it was snowing. I liked how other people got to see my work and reply and I also like how I can also see others blogs and reply to them. I think I improved writing doing these because when there is a new week, I need to think of ideas to write down fast, so I think I improved thinking about what to write faster. I liked all of the challenges, but because I am really bad at judging things, I don’t think any of the challenges were better than another challenge. I don’t think I will remember to blog over the summer, but I really like blogging and I might blog again next year.

by posted under Uncategorized | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“Blogging Reflection Post”

1. May 10th, 2019 at 5:26 pm      Reply Ian Says:

I love blogging as well! I look forward to hopefully reading your blogs next year! I hope you read my posts here: http://afascinatingblogbyian20.edublogs.org/

2. May 21st, 2019 at 12:58 pm      Reply Mrs. Schmidt Says:

Dear Ruari,
    Nice job on your blog this year! The only reason you need to write fast, is because we don’t have a lot of time in class. When you write at home, you can take as much time as you want to think of ideas to add to your posts. Thanks for working hard and sharing your thoughts with people around the world this year.
    Mrs. Schmidt

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar