Ruari's Blog

Just another Edublogs site

Holidays

April16

My Family really only celebrates traditional holidays from our country. We celebrate holidays like Christmas, Easter, and Halloween, but we only celebrate holidays like valentines day at school. We celebrate passover when it starts this weekend. During Easter, we go to mass and some overweight bunny comes to everyone’s house and gives them candy. Halloween is a “scary” season and during this holiday season, we go trick or treating and we go on hayrides and many other things. We also celebrate St. Patrick’s day and Thanksgiving. Really, the only reason we celebrate St. Patrick’s day is because that day is my sisters birthday. We don’t celebrate many other holidays except days like Memorial day and Presidents day by taking a day off from school. What holidays do your family celebrate? I would really be interested because my family only celebrates a few holidays.

by posted under Uncategorized | 4 Comments »    
4 Comments to

“Holidays”

1. April 18th, 2019 at 10:49 am      Reply Ms. Taylor Says:

Hi Ruari. That’s interesting. You celebrate Passover and Easter. That is a lot of celebrating in the next couple of weeks. People all over the world observe both of these holidays. Are there families at your school or in your community that celebrate different holidays other than the ones that you celebrate. All around the world people celebrate different holidays. That’s what makes this blogging challenge so interesting.. .. Ms. T

2. April 19th, 2019 at 4:07 pm      Reply jf0211 Says:

I also love Halloween how my friends and I go and get candy together. I like how you enjoy these awesome holidays. Do you enjoy St. Patrick’s day?

3. April 19th, 2019 at 4:53 pm      Reply Alex Says:

Ruari,

I can also say that our family only celebrates traditional holidays as well, which one do you like best? Visit my blog at http://afascinatingblogbyalex20.edublogs.org/

4. April 29th, 2019 at 4:44 pm      Reply Dylan Says:

Hi Ruari,
    I really like your blog. It is cool that your family celebrates a lot of holidays and that you guys really like it. You are kinda like my family we love to celebrate holidays. I was wondering what your favorite holiday is. If you would like to check out my site this is it: http://afascinatingblogbydylanb20.edublogs.org/

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar